jokes for kids -61-

Mariage-jokes
funny-jokes-for-kids

jokes for kids -61-

funny jokes for kids


Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?


Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.


Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?


Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one?
funny-jokes-for-kids



Post a comment and send me some funny jokes for kids


                                               jokes for kids


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

The Web Directory Freebies - your source for online freebies and the best directory of free stuff.
Moteur de Recherche. Inscription Gratuite.Rechercher sur Le Moteur Recherche-Web


Et Ou Phrase
Annuaire liens durs Jeux et loisirs Blog Directory Blog Directory DirectoryTube.net Seo Friendly Web Directory Submit ExpressSEO Tools