Short Jokes collection in English Language

Short Jokes collection in English Language
Short Jokes
Short Jokes

'Life is very short and we must find a reason to smile. Anything which makes you smile from inner heart is really worth for you. Some short jokes are really capable of doing the same. So never forget to live present

Short Jokes

Bus conductor: Why are taking two tickets?
Passenger: Because if i lose one that second ticket will save me.
Conductor: what if you lose both?
Passenger: Listen, I am not a fool. I already have my Pass with me.!!!
Short Jokes
Short Jokes

Short Jokes

Once old man asks:
When a newly married couple smile, everyone knows why.
But when a fifteen year married couple smile every wonders why..!!! 

Short Jokes

Short Jokes
Short Jokes
A boy said to a girl:-"Come in my heart and stay here forever".
Girl replied:-"Should i remove my sleepers???"
boy,"No honey, its not a temple , come without removing!!!!!"

Short Joke

Employer : We need someone for this Job, who is Responsible.
Applicant : Sir, your search ends here, in my previous job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I am Responsible...
Short Jokes
Short Jokes

Short Jokes

Man: How did you compromise with your wife?
Husband: She came to me on her feet.
Man: and what she said?
Husband: i was down to bad and she said come out, i will not say you anything...

Short Jokes

Read previous jokes »


post a comment and send me some short funny jokes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

The Web Directory Freebies - your source for online freebies and the best directory of free stuff.
Moteur de Recherche. Inscription Gratuite.Rechercher sur Le Moteur Recherche-Web


Et Ou Phrase
Annuaire liens durs Jeux et loisirs Blog Directory Blog Directory DirectoryTube.net Seo Friendly Web Directory Submit ExpressSEO Tools